neqsoft (also referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”) is committed to protect and safeguard our visitors’ and users’ personal data and privacy.
This Policy applies to information collected:
- Through DriverBuddy iOS and Android mobile apps
- Through the websites driverbuddy.app and any sub-domains.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and neqsoft
- When you interact with our advertising, third-party websites or services
By accessing or using our websites and services, you agree to this Policy. If you disagree with this Policy, you should discontinue using our services.
We highly encourage you to visit our website regularly as we might amend the Policy from time to time. Such amendments will be effective upon posting on the website. Your continued use of our services is deemed an acceptance of those changes.
I. Information we collect and how we collect
Information provided by you
We may collect and use all personal information that you choose to share or disclose directly to us.
We will collect your information when you are in touch with us directly or reach out to us through other means (such as social media and advertising).
We will collect records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us in any way (including mail, e-mail, text or electronic messages).
Information collected automatically
Currently we do not collect any information automatically.
Personal data received from third parties
Currently we do not collect data from third parties.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
III. Children’s Privacy
Our service do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
IV. Your rights
You are entitled to:
- Know what data we collect and process about you, where they originate from and the purpose for processing
- Know how long we store the data and who receives the data
- Object to particular ways in which we are processing your personal data (you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes)
- Move data that you deliver to us to a third party (the right to data portability) or receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to personal information which you have provided to us
- Access and inspect information held about you
- You can exercise your right at any time by contacting us
In some cases, we will have an obligation to delete your personal data, for example if you decide delete your account. Please note, that this only applies to the data that you deliver to us.
If you believe your data is no longer necessary for the purpose of processing you can demand them to be deleted. You can also contact us if you believe your personal data is being processed in violation with current legislation.
If you believe that, we have violated current GDPR legislation you are entitled to submit a complaint to “Datatilsynet”, Borgergade 28, 5. Sal, 1300 København K, tlf.: 33193200 or pr. e-mail: email@example.com
V. Contact Us